Hi,I have an Acura TSX 2007 without navigation.HFL doesnot

I have an Acura TSX 2007 without navigation.HFL doesnot seem to work.When I press the talk button .....nothing comes up

Hello and welcome to,

There is no diagnostic needed here. You will need to replace you HFL control unit in order to get it to work again. I can send you a link to replacing the unit.

please do not rate my service until we are completely done, ask as many questions as you wish and when you are ready to rate my service please rate it good or above. If you can not rate it that high then please let me know what i can do to make you completely satisfied. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi thnks forvur ans.Any estimate on expenses

i will get you a approximate price on the part and labor. Do you still need a link to replacing the unit?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please provide me a link to replace the unit.Also is it tough to do it or can be done by self.

I appreciate ur efforts in answering my questions and helping me out.

This is the last ques from my side.

Thnks Much

sorry it took me a while to get back to you. here is a link to replacing the unit. you can do the troubleshooting that is included but you will find you will need the unit replaced. Now for the bad news i checked the price of a new unit. List price is $1,129.92 `

click here

as always if you have any other questions let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The link is not working.Says file not found.

Can you please send it again?

i just double checked it and it works on my end. here it is again. it is a windows based program. don't know which system you have.

click here

Hello Ritesh,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Thank you for using!

Juan S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think I have rated ur Answers.Is it something that I have missed just let me know?

no everything is fine. thanks for rating my service good. I wanted to double check to make sure you were able to upload the link i provided because you said you were having issues looking at it before.

in the next couple of days you will receive another follow up just checking to make sure everything was fine with the service i provided. I believe it asks you to complete a short survey also.

Thanks again

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the follow up.

Actually I could open the link.However I am unable to follow the steps to run diagnostics since I dont ahve the required equipments.

I am going for a diagnostic run with the dealer for 52.5$

If some fuse or something is missing I will get ti done right away.If they insist on whole HFL I need to decide on that.

Do you think only Acura genuine HFL will be good or I can use any substitue?

Thansk and Regards,

i don't believe anyone else makes the HFL but Acura. you might want to try a salvage yard to see if you could find it for cheaper.