HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, TECHNICIAN
Experience:  OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE, OVER 10 YRS ACURA/HONDA EXPERIENCE
8532170

Acura TL: my 2004 tl stalled after a turn. I was able to start

my 2004 tl stalled after a turn. I was able to start it again, park it and then I started it again. Should I be concerned?

HONDASERVICE7791 :

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com, Is this the first time this happened? did it start right back up? how many miles on the car? have you had a recent work done that might be related?

Customer:

It is the time that it happened. It started right back up. The car has about 127,000 miles. Recent unrelated work was done. The car has a brand new battery & timing belt.

HONDASERVICE7791 :

ok thanks for the info. what unrelated work was done? did the spark plugs and a valve adjustment get done? Please do not rate my service until we are completely done with your question. I want you to be completely satisfied that you can rate my service good or above. ask as many questions as you want.

Customer:

Yes, that was done a few months ago

HONDASERVICE7791 :

the battery was done several months ago too?

Customer:

Yes ,at the same time. Around April

HONDASERVICE7791 :

ok then that couldn't be a factor here. this just could of been just an intermittent fluke occurence. if it does not happen again i would say it is not a reason to be concern. If it starts happening more often and it seems to start right back up every time then i would have the ignition switch electrical harness checked for wear.