acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

Acura MDX Touring: What year navigation/display screens are

What year navigation/display screens are compatable with a 2002 mdx
Hi Sir or Madam, welcome. I'm acramstr. And I will be assisting you today. post back your vin # XXXXX I can give you a list . Is your screen broken or does it just need repair?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Screen goes blank hit dash beside unit and it will come back on

looks like this unit fits 01 and 02 model years only . This place might be able to fix it for you as well. Give them a call

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks I will give them a call tomarrow since they are local that make it better the only other place was back east will let you know if they can help

If there is anything else I can help you with let me know. , Please don't forget to leave feedback.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They said they could help out they fix a lot of them and a lot cheaper than dealing with dealer. Thank you jim
Great glad I could help you out come again. Please don't forget to leave feedback