Jim, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  18 yr honda tech, 30 yr expeience, 13 ase mastertech

Acura TL: Hello, just bought Acura TL 2004 Non-Navi. Radio

Customer Question

Hello, just bought Acura TL 2004 Non-Navi.
Radio is asking for Code. i couldnt find any sticker with code in my car. VIN: 19UUA66204A018235 Serial: U1211L4571 Can you help me with this?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Jim replied 3 years ago.

jimhondatech :

hi this is jim, i'm here to help you out, here is your code, 26426, any questions just ask, please don;t forget to rate my service for helping you today, thanks

JACUSTOMER-le7zgq09- : Actually it should be 4 digit
jimhondatech :

did you try the 5 digit code i gave you and does the radio say code on the display

JACUSTOMER-le7zgq09- : I tried entering code (just random, to know how many digit code should i look on a sticker if i found it) and after entering 4 digits, it gave error. So there is 4 digit code.
JACUSTOMER-le7zgq09- : I cant try it now. I can try it in 12 hours maybe. Because of difference in time you are online to me when its night so....
jimhondatech :

ok, hang on a sec, let me look something up

JACUSTOMER-le7zgq09- : Or dont close chat. And we can continue tomorrw. After i check this code
jimhondatech :

ok, there is a service news, just input the first four digits in the code

JACUSTOMER-le7zgq09- : 2642?
jimhondatech :

JACUSTOMER-le7zgq09- : Ok. Ill try it
JACUSTOMER-le7zgq09- : Talk to u tomorrow
jimhondatech :

no problem talk to you then, thanks jim

Expert:  Jim replied 3 years ago.
hey its jim checking back in, i am assuming the code i gave has worked because i have not heard from you, so please accept my service for providing the info you have contracted for and remember this is not a free info site, thanks jim
Expert:  Jim replied 3 years ago.
hey its jim again, you contracted for a service so please do the right thing and accept my service, this is not a free info site, i took my time to help you so please take of me, we both hate to work for free, thanks jim