HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, TECHNICIAN
Experience:  OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE, OVER 10 YRS ACURA/HONDA EXPERIENCE
8532170

Acura TSX: good day .. I have a question regarding my

Customer Question

good day ..

I have a question regarding my 2006 Acura TSX ,

The Car starts fine , no noice coming from the engine.. however when sitting in the cabin you can hear a clicking noice coming from just below the dash or stearing collum. This clinkin starts of like a click a second then a little faster ... this continues for about 30 to 45 seconds and then stops completely .. no noice no nothing...

What can this be...?

tnx
Category: Acura
Expert:  HONDASERVICE7791 replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer.com,

Is it possible this noise could be coming from just beyond the dash in the engine compartment? This could possibly be the fuel evaporation purge valve clicking which is a normal operation. You can upload a video on this thread if that will help explain the noise.

i'm sorry but i am at a loss as to why you gave me a bad rating??? i gave a possibility as to your noise, without being there with the car in front of me, diagnosing over the internet is impossible. that is why i suggested to you upload a video of the noise so i had a better idea of what you were talking about.

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RATE MY ANSWER UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER AND CAN RATE ME GOOD OR BETTER!!.

i will help you until we can come up with a solution.

Thanks