George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ years w/L1 Drivability certification

Acura TL: 2009 Acura TL - Tech 3.5. Im trying to remove the

2009 Acura TL - Tech 3.5. I'm trying to remove the leather covered center console lid (to replace worn leather) and cannot figure out how to remove the lid. I popped off 2 black plastic covers on either side and removed 2 screws but that didn't loosen anything. Could really use some help. Thanks

Hello I will help you with your question,

You are removing the lid as shown below? Let me know if this is what you are looking for, I want to answer all your questions

Click here for procedure

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'll give this a try. There is not much detail on the rear trim removal. Maybe it's something I can figure out once the first step is completed. Tham

The rear trim is only held by clips, pry it off and remove the 4 screws holding the lid and it comes right off. Be sure to remove the light before you remove the screws.

Let me know how I can help