Acura 1990 Legend - no cold air coming out when the air is

Acura 1990 Legend - no cold air coming out when the air is on. It is the up-grade model so it has a digital temperature setting. I am selling the car and can't spend too much to get this working. Anything reasonable to have a trained mechanic in this area try. I doubt I would be able to do anything myself. I have no idea when this started - it could have been that way when we bought the car during the winter.

Hello and welcome to,

do you mean there is no air movement out of the vents?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No - there is plenty of air - it's just not cold.

ok first you have to have some one diagnosis the system. this could be an electrical issue or just a matter of being low on freon because of a leak. the display will come on but the issue could be under the hood etc. could not give you a ball park on how much it would cost because there are too many variables here that it could be.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How important is it that the mechanic be knowledgeable in Acura's or just AC in general. Is their system different that specific experience is critical.