acuragold74, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  17 years with honda master tech

MDX: I have a 2008 Acura MDX. Tonight, right after I got a

I have a 2008 Acura MDX. Tonight, right after I got a full tank of gas, after about 2,3 minutes driving all the electrical interior lights flickered, the radio went off, the dash lit up with all kinds of warnings, and the engine hesitated. Then the lights would go back on, but a few seconds later, it happened again. This occurred several times in rapid succession and I tried to make it home, but then everything shut down, including the power steering. I pulled over, put it in park, and restarted the car. It started normally and I proceeded to drive another 5 minutes home without another incident.
I'm obviously spooked about this. This never happened before, and its been running fine without an issue until this.

Just had the oil changed last week.
Hi I'm Tom and I'm here to help you with your issue today. Did this start right after the oil change?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No that was a week ago.
Ok is the engine light on or any dash lights prior to this happening?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No. All the dash lights flash and the navigation screen goes off when this happens. No prior warning.
FYI after this happened, I popped the hood and saw that the positive battery terminal was covered with white dusty matter. I knocked it off with a wrench and drove for about ten minutes with no incident.
Ok that helps a lot. That's a tell tale sign that the cells in the battery are failing and the battery will need to be replaced. Also there are many issues where the actual battery terminals crack where they go around the posts of the battery and will cause this issue. These are what need to be checked next for this issue and will likely fix this problem. Also have a the charging system checked to rule out a faulty alternator. These are the next steps. Remember that I'm here if you need any further assistance just let me know it will be for no further charge. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.