acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

rl: Need a radio code. I think I have the necassary info. Just

Need a radio code. I think I have the necassary info. Just wanted to see if anyone's available on this holiday
Hi Sir or Madam, welcome to I'm acramstr.I can try and see if I can get it. Can you give your vin,last name and serial number of the radio? Did you look in the glove box and on the first page of the maintence journal for the code?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

JH4KA96694C003228...U3000L3282 this number i got from holding the 1 ,6 button on the radio.CCPK003282UC. this number is XXXXX the left side of the glove box. last name gist. im not the original buyer of the car. I live in colorado and the car came from a dealership in texas. i know this because at one point i needed the navi code and received it from them. i would have called them again seeing that its free but obviously its thanksgiving. hope u can help. dont have the manual either.

Try 41456 If there is anything else I can help you with let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

wow you are awesome!! today is my birthday as birthday present. cant live without my radio for the holiday weekend. u made my day. thanks

your welcome,Come again. ,Please don't forget to leave feedback.