Andrew, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  Master tech for 11 years.

acura 3.5rl: what is the cost of shift cable for 1996 acura

what is the cost of shift cable for 1996 acura rl?

OnlineMasterTech : Hello I will be glad to help you with your Acura questions today.

I was quotted 300$ for the cable I need. The shift is shifting hard.

OnlineMasterTech : What is your vin# XXXXX I can make sure I quote you the proper cable? Was the $300 for parts and labor.

m not sure the vin# XXXXX

OnlineMasterTech :

The shift cable is #9 in that diagram and lists for $256.07 so the quote of $300 is not far off.

OnlineMasterTech :

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be glad to help. Please remember to rate me at Excellent Service and Thank You for letting me assist you today!

i have not recieved an answer regarding the cost of shift cable for my 96 Acura.

OnlineMasterTech :

Did you not see my answer above? The cost of the cable is $256.07.

OnlineMasterTech :

I need you to please change the Bad Service Rating as it affects my overall score very bad. If you were unable to see my previous answer as to the cost of the cable let me know so I can have the bug checked by the site.

I would be happy to change your rating. however I still don't know the answer to my question.