acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

MDX: My MDX has no power when the ignition is off. Interior

My MDX has no power when the ignition is off. Interior lights power seat, locks, etc all don't work.

Hi Sir or Madam, welcome to I'm acramstr.Do the seat and mirror's move to the preset position's when you unlock the doors with the remote? does the dash say "welcome Driver 1(2) " Does the clock or radio reset every time you shut it off ? Any problems with the battery going dead?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Acramstr - FYI all this started after I had the car at the dealership yesterday to replace a faulty windshield wiper switch on the steering column. All these electrical glitches have occurred since I got it back from the dealership. I have an appointment next week for the dealership to fix whatever it is they messed up, but the dealership is 70 miles away and frankly, I don't trust them. To answer your questions:

• Neither remote works

• The seats and mirrors don't return to the preset position

• The dash says "Welcome Driver 1" regardless of which key fob I put in the ignition

• The clock and radio do not reset

• The battery is fine - no issues

I also just noticed that the "Goodbye" message no longer appears on the display.

Ok it sounds like they left something "unplugged " or used the wrong part for the wiper switch. This car has a Has a communication bus that hooks all these functions together all the various systems communicate along this bus line and if it is broken or open along the way the functions will stop due to lack of communication(they dont see the "command") I would try to talk to the service manager to complain that they caused you to have to drive back because of their mistake. Hopefully they will compensate you for the inconvience.I dont think you will be able to fix this at home without the factory scan tool to see what inputs are missing from the system. I'm sorry they didn't check their work and caused you this inconvience.