acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
8300270

MDX: i need to replace the passenger side mirror on my 2004

i need to replace the passenger side mirror on my 2004 MDX (the original glass fell out after being hit) i purchased an aftermarket mirror (Kool-Vue) It seems to me that I will need to remove the inside door panel or at least the Bose speaker, but I'm not sure how

Hi Sir or Madam, welcome to Pearl.com. I'm acramstr. This is not hard but there are a few steps I downloaded the instruction in PDF format for you https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcumsfck42hc0je/Combine%20Result%202%20Copy.pdf If there is anything else I can help you with let me know.

.

.

.Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you...i appreciate you mentioning the tools...any suggestion as to the best place to get them

Sears,Harbor freight or even a local auto parts store should have a similar tool to the ones shown (you dont need snap- on for a one time repair). There are some fairly inexpensive plastic trim tools that will work fine for the clips .