acuragold74, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  17 years with honda master tech

Acura TL: horn blows when i hit bumps on road

My Acura's horn blows when I hit bumps on road. Also, when I pull on lower sterring wheel, the horn blows. 
OK this is most likely caused by a faulty horn contact .Are there any added electronics added to the vehicle or was the vehicle in an accident?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Cruise control button was changed in September, 2011. That is only work done on sterring wheel column. Never in an accident.
Ok the problem is the contact for the horn is grounding out and the airbag will need to be removed to fix this issue . There's a older bulletin for a similar issue I can post of you want to repair this yourself .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks....but I have an appointment with dealership tomorrow. I figured the problem would require working around the airbag. It was a stretch, but I was hoping for a simple fix.

No problem wish it was an easy fix. Hoped this helped. Bonuses greatly appreciated.Please click excellent service so I get credit for my help thanks . Anything lower is negative feedback and no compensation.