acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

2006 acura tl: anti code every time the vehicle is driven

2006 acura tl and anti theft device keeps setting causing me to have to enter the radio code every time the vehicle is driven. What is the cause of this and how can I fix it
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 4 years ago.
Hi Sir or Madam, welcome to Just Answer. I'm acuramstr. Do the mirrors and clock work ? Any add on electronics? does this car have navigation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Mirrors and clock working add on electronics and vehicle has navi system....everything on
The vehicle is working except the code and radio will not work...once the code is put in
The radio comes on with all the saved presets but only stays on a few minutes before it shuts off and
Asks for radio code again
Expert:  acramstr replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately I have seen this before. there is a problem inside the radio itself. You will need to send the radio in for repair. Here is the contact info for the repair center ,call first and they will give you shipping and pricing info.