MASTER  TECH
MASTER TECH, Tech
Experience:  26 YEARS of real world experience.
10834442

1997 acura: Location and which is the fuel pump relay..sedan..3.2L

Location and which is the fuel pump relay on a 1997 acura sedan, 3.2L?
Category: Acura
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago.

MASTER TECH :

Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you today.

MASTER TECH :

the main fuel relay is under the dash on the drivers side. what model is this. rl

Customer:

1. When you say, "main fuel relay..." Are you speaking of the fuel pump relay?

Customer:

2. It is a sedan. the best we can figure is a TL

MASTER TECH :

yes this is correct

MASTER TECH :

you asked about the fuel relay correct

Customer:

fuel PUMP relay

MASTER TECH :

ok then we only have one.

MASTER TECH :

Full Size Image

Customer:

Are you and I speaking of the fuel PUMP relay? You never indicate weather you are specfic about fuel PUMP relay. I am looking for help locating the fuel PUMP relay. This picture you sent shows PMI-FI Main Relay. Is that Progamed Fuel Injection - Main Relay? Is this the fuel PUMP relay? If not fuel PUMP relay, where is fuel PUMP relay?

MASTER TECH :

yes

MASTER TECH :

acura cars only have 1 fuel pump relay

Customer:

OKAY, but is what you have identified for me the fuel PUMP realy?

MASTER TECH :

this is why my initial reply was the main fuel pump relay is under the drivers side dash

MASTER TECH :

yes

MASTER TECH :

please read my posting I have stated Acura only uses 1 fuel pump relay.

MASTER TECH :

this is all intergrated into 1 relay

Customer:

Your initial replay did not say PUMP is simply said, main fuel realy. So, as long as what you have identified for me is the relay for the fuel pump, please reply, "Yes", and I will be satisfied.

MASTER TECH :

ok

Customer:

Ok what?

MASTER TECH :

I agree with your last reply

MASTER TECH :

maybe I was been to specific on my reply

MASTER TECH :

sorry for that.

MASTER TECH :

keep im mind im a actual acura tech for the dealer

Customer:

I asked you reply, "yes" if what you have identified for me was the relay for the fuel pump. You did not answer yes, you said, "ok" Ok what? Ok you will answer me with, "yes" if it is. Or something else if it isn't?

Customer:

Please reply, "Yes" if what you have identified for me is the relay for the fuel pump.

MASTER TECH :

the main pgm-fi relay is the fuel pump relay so to answer your question . the fuel pump relay your looking for is actually called the PGM-FI main fuel relay.

Customer:

Is the relay you have idenified for me the relay for the fuel pump? Yes or No.

MASTER TECH :

yes

Customer:

Thank you!

MASTER TECH :

I dont know how else to say yes this is the fuel pump relay

MASTER TECH, Tech
Experience: 26 YEARS of real world experience.