acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

TL: The right side mirror..Aura

The right side mirror on my 2003 Aura TL is not responding to the switch. How do I fix it?
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 5 years ago.
HiCustomer welcome to Just Answer. I'm acuramstr. you will need to test the mirror and switch to see where the problem is. since you have the mirror off start by checking the power when the switch is pressed I downloaded the instruction in PDF format for you click HERE let me know what you find.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
1.What is the easiest way to remove door panel?

2. What should the measurements be?

3. What is the actuator? Is it the whole exterior unit?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
To simplify problem, what happened is I clipped mirror and pulled it off. When I put it back on it didn't work.
Expert:  acramstr replied 5 years ago.
Ok, In my experience this is going to be easier to replace the mirror than to put it back together. the little pins break inside and bind the actuator.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK but you still didn't tell me how to remove door panel.
Expert:  acramstr replied 5 years ago.
Sorry about that I thought I put it with the test I downloaded the instruction in PDF format for you click HERE The mirror holder they talk about is just the plastic cover behind the mirror it just pulls off starting from the top pull it back and it comes right off. If there is anything else I can help you with let me know .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What you sent me is for the driver's side .I need the right (passenger's) side.
Expert:  acramstr replied 5 years ago.
They are the same, The only difference is the connector for the seat memory on the handle and the alarm light. This is how Acura posts the procedure, Just disregard any connectors your model doesn't have. The clips and way it pulls off are the same on both sides.