Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

What would make my mirror adjust panel want to come..push

What would make my mirror adjust panel want to come out of the dash and how do I fix it (just push it back in?)(doesn't seem to want to be pushed) The car is 2 months old bought new.......2011 Acura RDX
Hi
If you try to fix it it will not be under warranty to have it fixed for free by the dealer. I know it is an inconviance but with you going to the dealer to then know about this problem helps with posible recalls to help others. There is a reason this happened and with being a new car this is under warranty for the dealer to fix and research the problem so it does not happen again. If you try to fix it and break it, you will have to pay for it. At this time there are no recalls on your vehicle. So I would call the dealer up and make appointment to have them fix it for free.