JHoop, Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

89 acura legend: engine, and if i can what should i do to the car

could i put a turbo on my 89 acura legend with out doing any damage to the engine, and if i can what should i do to the car before put a turbo on it???
Hello , my name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for choosing Please tell me all the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide.

This site can answer all you needs for that upgrade. And you better have a fresh engine .

If you have any more questions or need diagrams or service info, please don't hesisitate to ask. If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT. If you have an extended plan you will not be billed again yet I won't get credit unless ACCEPT is pressed.

Your question is always open and you can get back to me at any time by answering any e-mail related to this question or by simply logging on to your JA account and go to your questions. God Bless

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Also remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont have a fresh engine it has about 224k miles so would i have to rebuild the motor???
Yes, get a fresh engine and make sure the axles and mounts are good. That site has tech support and the best kit available for your hot rod.

You will blow up any motor with over 100K miles. JHoop
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thanks
Please accept if this has helped you. The transmissions are bullet proof. JHoop