acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

2000 acura: what is the actual front and rear speaker

Customer Question

what is the actual front and rear speaker size for a 2000 acura 3.2 tl and does it have 4 or 5 speakers and if so where is the fifth speaker
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 6 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I'm acuramstr. Is this a "Bose" system?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes it is a bose
Expert:  acramstr replied 6 years ago.

Yes it has 5 speakers. One in each door and one in the rear tray. Here's A picture CLICK HERE the door speakers are 64 cm 6 1/2" and the rear woofer is10"

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

one last thing i am replacing my factory bose cd player with a pioneer 5100 and all of my bose speakers that are in the doors with boston acoustics sL60 and i am using a 300 watt memphis 2 channel to help push all of this and to take a load off the cd i need to replace the 10" woofer as well

Expert:  acramstr replied 6 years ago.
Yes you will, Because the bose speakers are all 2 ohm speaker's. It would be better to put a box in the trunk because I dont think you can find a speaker that will fit into the rear tray correctly.