acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
8300270

hello i got a problem with my 96 acura 3.2tl 1.- i do have

hello
i got a problem with my 96 acura 3.2tl
1.- i do have a problem with misfire and i dont know which cylinder is
2.- i have to replace the o2 sensor and it says it is from cylinder one so is that on the left side or right side bank1 sensor 1
thank you
Do you know the code that is turning the light on? post it back and I can tell you what sensor it is. Also be sure to use an Acura sensor the after market sensors wont work on this engine.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i think it was P0132 but what i remember it did said bank1 sensor 1.

the other code i dont remeber but it only said misfire, how can i make sure all my coils are working right?

disconnect the coils one at a time and listen to the engine it will slow down the same on each coil .If one sounds less or not at all thats your bad one. the coils dont go out often on these. check the spark plugs CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE for your locations and firing order. If this car has under 150,000 miles this is covered under warranty.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok i got it for the coils, but what about the o2 sensor wich side is the one that nees to be replaced passender side or driver side p0132 bank1 sensor1, thank you
bank 1 sensor 1 is the passenger side in the rear of the exhaust manifold . behind the valve cover.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok now i have another problem, winter is coming but is already cold in the morning so today i turn my heat on and nothing just cold air but if i push the gas then hot air coming out but if i stop then cold air again, whats wrong any ideas?
check the water level in the radidator. This could be a sign of a leaking head gasket as well. if it is low see if you can find a leak somewhere if it has no leaks you may have a leaking head gasket.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hard to do that but anyways i just bought a set of stock rims and tires(235/45/170) from a 2004 tl is this perfect fit or i will have problems.
I'm pretty sure they will fit ,They are wider than the stock tires and you may need to bend the lip on the rear fenders to keep them from rubbing. I have done this on 99 tl's but not on the 96-98 model.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
so should i go with smaller tires like 225/45/17 would that work or i still have to bend the lip on the rear fender? thank you
225 would fit better. that would be a better way to go.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THANK YOU!
your welcome, come again