acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

2003 Acura TL: what is the unlock code for my radio..VIN number

what is the unlock code for my radio for a 2003 Acura TL 3.2 with a VIN number 4 19UUA56623A093868?

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I'm acuramstr. to get the code you need the radio serial number heres how to get it . Post it back and I can get your code graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i tried to press the 1 and 6 preset buttons and when i turned on the radio COdE still appears
ok. disconnect the battery for 10 minutes then remove the woodgrain plastic trim from the right hand side of the console (It just pulls up) and look for a small white sticker with a number on it post that back to me and I can get the code .
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i tried removing it and it won't budge. it looks like it's stuck on there good.

start the car and turn the heater on to warm up the car inside. open the console start at the rear of the molding and pull up starting at the rear and it will come off.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok there are two numbers the one on the top says:D125 and the one below that says: 410 1

make sure you look here at the red arrow

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
here it is:B00412768A
your code is 54151 enter it using the preset buttons. If it dosent work then you will need to disconnect the antenna from the radio .but disconnect the battery and try it first. let me know
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you so much. it works!
great, glad I could help come again.