Brian Michels
Brian Michels,
Experience:  Partner at Michels & Hanley CPAs, LLP
98625913

My Mass tax that I owed was supposed to be taken out today

Customer Question

My Mass tax that I owed was supposed to be taken out today but was not.
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What do you need to know
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: My name is ***** *****, I filed with TaxAct and they were supposed to take out the 60 dollars I owed to Mass from my checking account. I don't know how to access my account number so you can look at my return.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. When you submitted your tx return through TaxAct the payment automatically gets scheduled with the taxing authority to be withdrawn on the filing deadline, which is today. Generally I see money come out of the banks on the tax deadline (today) or within a day. I would check back with your financial institution in a day or so to confirm the money came out of your account. If you received acknowledgement from tax act that your return was electronically filed I would not be concerned.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I wanted to follow up and see if you had any further questions. If you have questions I am happy to assist. If you have no further questions I would greatly appreciate your 5 star rating so I receive credit for my responses. Thank you.