Brian Michels
Brian Michels,
Experience:  Partner at Michels & Hanley CPAs, LLP
98625913

We filed with TaxAct and we chose to pay what we own by

Customer Question

Hi. We filed with TaxAct and we chose to pay what we own by providing bank information. Can you see if it was accepted or we still need to go to the IRS website and initiate payment over there.
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Hi. We filed with TaxAct and we chose to pay what we own by providing bank information. Can you see if it was accepted or we still need to go to the IRS website and initiate payment over there.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: Answear my question.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 10 days ago.

Hi. Welcome to the site! I'm Brian and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. If you selected to have your balance due automatically withdrawn from your bank account the IRS will withdraw the money on the due date of the tax return, which is tomorrow, April 18th. The tax software you used will take care of this if you selected the option to have them take the money automatically. You do not need to initiate payment with the IRS directly (TaxAct will take care of that). Check your online banking within a few days after 4/18/17 and you should see the withdrawal from your account. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Expert:  Brian Michels replied 9 days ago.

I wanted to follow up and see if you had any further questions. If your question has been resolved I would appreciate your feedback rating so I receive credit for the response. Thank you

Expert:  Brian Michels replied 8 days ago.

I wanted to follow up and see if you had any further questions. If you have questions I am happy to assist. If you have no further questions I would greatly appreciate your 5 star rating so I receive credit for my responses. Thank you.