Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Ihave quick book which I bought in Dec.of 2015. Idid not

Customer Question

Ihave quick book which I bought in Dec.of 2015. Idid not ause it in 2016. But now i can not get into it . where can i get help with using Quick books.
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: can i get help on the computer. The quick booj is instalkled on a new lap top which i bough to do my small business on,
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: I had quick before on my other computer. Its still on it.I am 85 years old and not very computer literate. My daughter is not very patient with me.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

i can maybe help you.

but you would need to know a few things like your quickbooks license number.

it would probably work a lot better if i could speak to you on the phone and remote in to your computer to do it with you.