Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

All I want ro know is how did turbo fail to enter my ss

Customer Question

all I want ro know is how did turbo fail to enter my ss amount in 2015 now i have to pay 918 to the irs.

yes. I have used this tax service for a rew years and never have I been billed for q tx return done by your wservice that caused the irs to bill me for not reporting all my social security income when I recorded it on my online return. Can you review my 2015 return and figure out why ? Robert *************** JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No; I am at a loss to figure out what to do. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I have an irs letters for changes in my 2014 tax return showing that my return for retirement income rtaxable @ 9737 when the irs says it should be 24,623. This results in a 918 change which I owe. ?????? JA: What confuses you? Customer: This appears to be a not re

Category: Financial Software
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9- replied 2 months ago.

I recommend having a tax pro file an amended return for you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Stephanie