Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Second opinion] I cannot save my Quicken 2003 because the

Customer Question

Second opinion] I cannot save my Quicken 2003 because the file number does not saveJA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.Customer: how do I save Quicken 2003 on a CD?JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?Customer: It is not a financial issueI have saved Quicken 2003 on a CD in C:\ drive now it does not work I must have the wrong file number in the save box
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

you can change the file name

you should also try changing the folder that it is being saved in

or try using a flash drive which is a lot easier than a cd

OR

delete some of the old copies

the older versions of quicken had a 50 file limit on how many files they would save in one folder.

If that works for you i would really appreciate if you would take a moment to give me an excellent rating. Your rating is the only way that i can receive any credit for my efforts from this website.

I am also able to remote into your system to fix it for you if you are willing to pay a little bit extra