Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Under the account list my account 'Mcard 3451' is showing up

Customer Question

under the account list my account 'Mcard 3451' is showing up under 'Porperty' when it was, and should still be' showing 'Banking"
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: a 'malicious fairy' has moved an account from 'Banking' ,where it was and should be, to 'property' where it should not be
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: the entries in the file are there OK but very difficult to accesss Brian Roffey
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 16 days ago.

accounts usually can't be moved that way

you may be looking at a report rather than the bank registry

actually if it is a credit card account it should be listed under credit card accounts

you can load a backup and see what it looked like in the past.

again i suspect that it was either never right or you are just viewing it in the wrong manner.

I can log in remotely and look at it with you and get it fixed if you want to accept the offer i am putting up.