Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

My question is not about to use TurboTax; it as about

Customer Question

My question is not about to use TurboTax; it as about getting it. On 11/4/2016 I received confirmation of my TurboTax order, order # TAR16YW17531261704. To date i have not received my program. When should I expect to receive it? I have tried downloading TurboTax, but your website wants me to switch to another browser. I don't want to not use IE. My computer runs Windows Vista. It is up to date as is my IE. I have 2 questions.
1. When should I expect to receive my program disk?
2. How can I download TurboTax on my current system.My name is***** My address is***** Lompoc, CA, 93436. My phone number is(###) ###-#### I need to sort this out with some urgency because I need to start preparing my tax return. Please advise.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Barbara replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please know that Just Answer is not associated with TurboTax.

BUT

You can call TurboTax directly to check on the status of your order and when you can expect to receive the CD you ordered. The number is *****

You will not want to download TurboTax until you find out the status of your CD order. If you choose to change from the CD version to the online version, the TurboTax representative will be able to assist you with accomplishing that.

Please let me know if I can assist you further and the result from your phone call with TurboTax.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb