Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I bought by mistake again turbo tax 2015 edition instead of

Customer Question

Hi, my name is Yorgo Yumukoglu, I bought by mistake again turbo tax 2015 edition instead of 2016 on lione. How can I change to 2016 edition?
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I checkout at the Intuit site if you want me to send my order numer and other infotmation .
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know exactly what you mean.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Linda Burroughs replied 2 months ago.

Hello Yorgo:

Please call turbo tax customer service @(###) ###-####and state that you have billing issues. They will then ask you questions to access your account.