Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I shut down program because file was frozen. Now I can not

Customer Question

I shut down program because file was frozen. Now I can not open it again.
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I tab on the Quicken app, which takes me to the Quicken software. I hit on the Intuit tab and it shows files that prevent program from opening.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which exact error it shows to you and which files it complains about exactly?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck