Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Installed new quicken 2017,, having trouble getting it to

Customer Question

installed new quicken 2017,, having trouble getting it to work
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: ran cd and loaded but can not open to use as it is saking for a password ***** older quicken, computer crashed and i lost it all
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i can think of,, i am a 85 year old computer dunce any help is greatlly appreciated
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 24 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help with your Quicken 2017 issue.

First, we need to reset the Intuit password. Go to this link https://accounts.intuit.com/index.html

and select I forgot my user id and password ***** follow prompts. This should not prompt you for the security question.

Once this is done, please respond to email and we can go to next step.

Thanks!

Karen J