PDtax
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Experience:  Have used almost every software package available.
64119565

I exported a check register from QB as CSV and want to

Customer Question

I exported a check register from QB as CSV and want to re-import it to another register. Is that possible?
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Thanks nothing else to tell. Let me know if I need to clarify the question.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know, no one's answered the original question
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.
Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I'll assist.Are you looking to import the csv file back into QB? What is the recipient using who will get the retransmitted file?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello,I had a main checking account for a small business with Bank of America and changed banks. Stupidly, I started a new register instead of just continuing with the original account. I didn't like the second bank and now want to merge all the new transaction back into the old account as I have the account back with Bank of America. I can export via csv or even QB .lif but I can't seem to get the transactions to import either way. I don't feel like re-entering over a hundred transactions.... Seems kind of silly QB won't allow an easier export/import process.Don