Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have not received my state tax refund of, i have not

Customer Question

I have not received my state tax refund of
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i have not received my state tax refund of $56. I notified the Ohio tax people and they said that it was sent to somebody else.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: They asked me about my routing number and said that it was not the same as on my fed tax return
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Barbara replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please provide me with additional information.

Did you compare the routing number on your federal tax return to the routing number on your Ohio state tax return?

Did Ohio give you any information regarding what bank your refund was sent to?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There was no routing number on my Ohio tax return. All it said was that it was sent to the Ohio Tax office. All Ohio said was they sent it to someone but they wouldn't say who. They asked me my routing number and I gave them the federal routing number and they said it did not match what they had.
Expert:  Barbara replied 4 months ago.

If there was no routing number on your OH tax return, they would have mailed you a check.