Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am truly at my wits end. About 1 month ago I opened

Customer Question

I am truly at my wits end. About 1 month ago I opened Quicken. It was totally misfilled, inclusing back to 2010.. I called your office and received help as well as she was able to, but continued after she was no longer there. At the beginning of this time my bank put my bank account out of possible usage. I could use it to make checks, but nothing else. I worked with our bank for the last weeek and a half. It was opened today for the first time, but when I tried to utilize it regularly, it again lost all completed workback in the order it was in when this started. To say the least, I'm totally frustrated and I can seeI've lost this whole year. Please HELP!
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: Barbara Dudley
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My Phone # -(###) ###-####
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 12 days ago.

Hi Barbara -

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help. I apologize for the delayed response.

I am available for a premium service phone call and/or secure remote session. The phone call is an additional $26.

Please let me know when you are available today.

Thank you,

Karen

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Karen -
I will be available in about one hour (9:30 am)

Hey Barbara -

I believe the phone request expired. Please send another request when you are ready.

Thanks,

Karen

Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 11 days ago.

Hey Barbara -

I am available today if you still have questions re: Quicken.

Thanks,

Karen