Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Idownloaded two 2017 and was charged forn two. I only want

Customer Question

Idownloaded two 2017 and was charged forn two. I only want to purchase one 2017. What do I do?
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I tried to download the 2017 disk that quicken sent me in their promotion. In the process of downloading [fumblingly] i'm assuming that I ordered two.. I first noticed it in the billing recap.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so.In a nut shell I only one2017. How do pay for only one. I was informed this morningthat the orer was OK"ed
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Quicken,

BUT

You will have to contact Quicken directly to have them issue the appropriate refund. The number is(###) ###-#### The current hold time is approximately 45 minutes.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 5 days ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have been successful in receiving the appropriate credit for Quicken.

Best regards,

Barb