Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am trying to get tech support for my Quicken

Customer Question

I am trying to get tech support for my Quicken software......do not remember my password ***** security question. it has been years since I had to use them
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to update. Cannot access my Quicken software for my bank accounts and it will not let me in
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you.

This sounds like the Quicken is asking for the Intuit ID and password. There should be a Forgot password ***** at the bottom of the pop up box. If you click that, you can reset the password.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue or there are additional questions after the password ***** or you need help with the steps to reset password.

Thanks,

Karen

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It asks for the name of my fist pet. I have tried everything....have not accessed this for years

Hi -

Sorry, trying to request phone call but status says payment failure. You are not being charged for those only the proposal that goes through.

Thanks,

Karen

Sorry, the phone call option is not going through.

Lets try a secure remote session - I can see your screen and we can talk via instant message. Click on this link and then double click file to join the session:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d220b5c6-d8b9-45e6-8b9a-c19623f59f76

Thanks,

Karen

Hi Jim -

I am happy you all figured out what happened to your file! I am going to request a refund for you from JustAnswer but if you don't hear anything from them, here is the contact information:

Contact the Customer Service department at http://http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.
You will have an option in the upper right corner of that page to contact them via email, chat, or phone.

Have a great night and thank you for using JustAnswer!

Karen