Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Unable to download into Quicken from Regions BANK, CAN'T

Customer Question

Unable to download into Quicken from Regions BANK
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: CAN'T DOWNLOAD FROM REGIONS BANK INTO QUICKEN
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: HAD UPDATed with Regions but now doesn't work
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help with your question.

I apologize for the late response! For your question, please try these steps:

Tools/Account/Click Edit for the Regions Bank Account/Online Services/Reset Account.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue. If not, I will be happy to review further.

Thank you,

Karen

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Already tried that please send me refund didn't realize what I was signing up for

Hi -

OK. As I am a user of the site as you are, you will need to request a full refund from JustAnswer using the following steps: Contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.
You will have an option in the upper right corner of that page to contact them via email, chat, or phone.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Thanks,

Karen