Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I have a new email address. How do I change from

Customer Question

I have a new email address. How do I change from "*****@******.***" to "*****@******.***" ?
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Turbotax is supposed to send me a new code to access my account but if they send it to the old address I will not get it. They must make this address change, please.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Now that I have the disc for the 2016 taxes, it is essential I be able to get email messages from Turbotax re my account. Also Turbotax needs an update on my credit card.
Expert:  Barbara replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with TurboTax.

You will need to contact TurboTax directly so a representative can assist you with changing your email address and updating your credit card information. Because of identity theft issues, there is a certain procedure that must be followed when you are changing your email address, the most important of which is verifying your identity.

The number for TurboTax is(###) ###-#### You can call them between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 6 days ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions and if you were successful with changing your email address and updating your credit card information with TurboTax.

Best regards,

Barb

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The answer was as expected. Now l want to cancel my account with you. I do not expect to ask you any more questions - especially if I have to pay for the service. You are good but I really do not need another credit card account. Let me know that this account has been terminated, please. Thanks, ***** *****