Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson, Client Support & Accountant - 15+ years
Experience:  BS Accounting & Computer Science, QB Certified ProAdvisor
96003480

Im sorry. I may have connected to you by mistake. ARe you

Customer Question

Hi, Im sorry. I may have connected to you by mistake. ARe you able to help me with my payment issue in Quicken. All of the sudden I'm not able to initiate payments.
JA: No. I'm the Financial Software Technician's Assistant. A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: so we pay our bills through quicken. have for years. Im using quicken 2016. I'm getting an error messge upon connecting to your bank If my memory servies its OL293B. All of a sudden.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I added a new vendor and this was my first attempt to send a payment. Other than that, its the same type of activity as with prior months.
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry went back into quicken and the error code was OL293A not 293B as I stated earlier
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help!

Apologies for the delayed response! An OL-293 indicates Quicken did not receive the expected response from the server.

First, try and reset your account in Tools/Accounts/Edit the account with the issue/online services and reset. If this does not resolve the issue, here is a link from Quicken with additional information: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-quicken-online-services-ol-293-or-ol-294

Please let me know if this resolves your issue (or does not resolve) or you need further assistance with the steps.

Thanks,

Karen

Please let me know if this does not answer your question!

Your rating today is vital feedback and will help us to improve our customer service. If I have not given you 5-star service today, please let me know I will be happy to further review questions/issues!

Thank you for your feedback and using JustAnswer!

Karen