Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

If you enter your data on a Mac, is it possible to transfer

Customer Question

If you enter your data on a Mac, is it possible to transfer it to a Microsoft computer later?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My son only has a company-provided laptop at this time. He wants to start putting his data on Quicken but he doesn't want to put it on the laptop provided by his company. I have a Mac and I told him he could enter his data on my computer until he could get his own laptop. Will it be transferrable?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the financial software technician should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Ashik replied 17 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible to tranfer data from Quicken from Mac to Quicken PC. But to give you a correct answer, I need to know the version of Quicken you are using and your son will be using in his new computer. What version of Quicken are you using ?