Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Quicken won't accept my password. They had me change it

Customer Question

Quicken won't accept my password. They had me change it several times and would not accept any of the passwords.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Not sure what financial issues there could be. When it asked for my password ***** entered it and Quicken said it was wrong and asked me set up a new password. I did and it did not accept the new password. That happened three or four times and it locked me out.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the financial software technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know of
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 19 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.

Issue Recap:

Unable to use password ***** access Quicken.

I can help you with a secure remote session (no additional cost) where I send you a link and connect
to your PC so I can see your screen and we can use instant messaging or a premium service phone call
(additional cost $26). These options would be more helpful then question & answers via email.
Which would you prefer?

Thanks,

Karen