Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Have 2014 Home &Business 2014 Quicken. Have problem with

Customer Question

Have 2014 Home &Business 2014 Quicken. Have problem with updating my Portfolio. I have lost the Password ***** moving to Ontario. The program regognises my email. Also i cannot update quicken as allwaays get error messages.Cannot speak to Missisaga office as the phone is not functioning. Can I talk with you to describe more
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the financial software technician should be aware of?
Customer: I want to solve Password ***** and want to find if the program is failing go online to update my stocks
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.

Issue Recap:

Unable to use password ***** access Quicken.

I can help you with a secure remote session (no additional cost) where I send you a link and connect
to your PC so I can see your screen and we can use instant messaging or a premium service phone call
(additional cost $26). These options would be more helpful then question & answers via email.
Which would you prefer?

Thanks,

Karen