Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have QB for Mac and I want to change our invoice. I have

Customer Question

I have QB for Mac and I want to change our invoice. I have made all the changes to the form but when I go to print our old invoice comes up
JA: The financial software technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Not more to tell you. I have changed some things to update the look of our invoices and renamed it but when I go to print the invoice it refers back to the original. How do I replace the old one with the new?
JA: Is there anything else the financial software technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 21 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help.

I am very sorry for the late response. If it is not too late, I would like to help with your issue. Will this be ok with you?

Thanks,

Karen