Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Having issues with direct connect to regions bank, Regions

Customer Question

having issues with direct connect to regions bank
JA: The financial software technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Regions recently made changes which affected their direct connect through quicken. I spoke with their tech support yesterday and they directed me to your support website and told me to download your update 10 which i did. The actual issue, according to Regions, is that the name they use for this connection is now "Regions Banking" and you do not have that on bank listing in quicken, therefore I cannot set it up again. Yes, that's right, once again, a change has done it again!
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the financial software technician should know?
Customer: I am an IT person assisting one of my home clients with this issue and will not be back on their site until 9am central today!
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 21 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.

Issue Recap:

Unable to connect with Regions Bank.

I can help you with a secure remote session (no additional cost) where I send you a link and connect
to your PC so I can see your screen and we can use instant messaging or a premium service phone call
(additional cost $26). These options would be more helpful then question & answers via email.
Which would you prefer? I can be available at 9:00 AM CST.

Thanks,

Karen

Hi there -

I have to step away from my computer for bit so I am going to opt out of this request. There are other experts online (Richard is a top expert) and they can respond to your request when you are available.

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Karen

Expert:  Robert M. replied 21 days ago.

It should update if you open the account list (ctrl A )

Select the bank

Hit edit

Under online services

hit reset