Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I purchased Quicken 2016 and it will not load properly on

Customer Question

I purchased Quicken 2016 and it will not load properly on Windows. 10. I purchased it a long time ago, and forgot my id etc. I still have the original box it came with.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the financial software technician should know?
Customer: I talked to an expert and want to charge $5.00 refundable and then $23.00. That is not right. If I purchase the 2017 it cost me $40.00. That is when I stopped.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 26 days ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 26 days ago.

what is the issue that you are having when you try to install it ?

and purchasing 2017 is certainly an option but it might give you the same problem. 2016 is fully compatible with windows 10.