Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have QUICKEN version 2007 and recently installed SIERRA on

Customer Question

I have QUICKEN version 2007 and recently installed SIERRA on my Mac , but now I cannot get to my bank accounts registers
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my computer is a Mac Pro and I recently installed the new SIERRA operating system, but now cannot open my QUICKEN 2007 bank register files. My Bank is Wells Fargo
JA: Is there anything else the financial software technician should be aware of?
Customer: such as ?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

what happens when you try to open the data file please ?

have you tried opening the quicken program from the applications folder and then going to file / open and selecting the data file ?