Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have some quicken Mac questions. It would be much easier

Customer Question

I have some quicken Mac questions. It would be much easier to resolve over the phone than to type a readable question. Even if there is a small charge, I would prefer a phone call. Is there a phone number I could call?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the financial software technician should know?
Customer: I think I am missing 2? reconcillationas. I believe I have found the statements Can I just change the opening balance to agree with the earliest bank statement and continue from there?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 19 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your reconciliation questions.

I will submit a premium service phone call request and once you accept, I will send you a phone number. Is this ok?