Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have Quicken 2014 for which I never used a password. When

Customer Question

I have Quicken 2014 for which I never used a password. When I took the computer to the repair shop for service I inserted a simple password. When the computer was returned Quicken asked for An open password ***** a transaction password,. The password ***** used had no effect. I am now unable to enter data in the program.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the financial software technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 24 days ago.

Hi Frank -

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.

Issue Recap:

Unable to use password ***** access Quicken.

I can help you with a secure remote session (no additional cost) where I send you a link and connect to your PC so I can see your screen and we can use instant messaging or a premium service phone call (additional cost $20). These options would be more helpful then question & answers via email. Which would you prefer?

Thanks,

Karen

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Remote session
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 23 days ago.

Hi Frank -

OK - when is a good time for you? I can be available.

Thanks,

Karen