Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I need to be the Administrator of my bank account in

Customer Question

I need to be the Administrator of my bank account in Quicken. I can balance my statement, but I can't get a report on it. How do I become the Administrator?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I balanced my Checking Account with the bank statement today. I want to print out a reconciliation report from that statement.
JA: Is there anything else the financial software technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, I use to print out a report every month I reconciled with the bank until a upgrade to part of Microsoft Windows.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question.

Can try and print another report from Quicken? Any report from the Report option menu. Also what version of Quicken are you using?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2002 Version

Ok - can you print any other report from the Report menu or is the reconciliation the only report that will not print?

Here is a link for trouble shooting your printer from Quicken -

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-printing-problems

If these steps do not resolve your issue, I would like to setup a secure remote session so I can see your pc. Will this be ok with you?