Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am trying to balance my ck account. Instead of the BALANCE

Customer Question

I am trying to balance my ck account. Instead of the BALANCE show the amount was subtracted it adds it?????????
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I want it to show the subtracted amount not to add it amount.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: Yep. I am about to pulll my hair out.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now.

I will probably need to ask a series of questions to see your data. Would you be interested in a premium service phone call for an additional cost and/or a secure remote session(no additional cost) so I can see your screen?

Thanks,

Karen

Thanks,

Karen

Hi -

I did not hear back from you - are you interested in a premium service phone call? Do you want to try a secure remote session so I can see your pc screen? This is no extra cost to you and I am 100% sure we will resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Karen